Tuesday, June 14, 2011

the beginning

Well here it is, the blog I have been determined to create for the past 6 months! I love reading how my friends and family are doing through their blogs (yes, even the ones I see on a regular basis) so I kept telling myself that I was going to try my hand at it. But things kept getting in the one and now, as I sit with Violet waiting for her to go to sleep, I find a spare minute to give it a whirl.

There are a few things that I love about blogs that I hope to incorporate into this one. I love reading my cousin's updates on her boy's well-child check-ups went or something funny or exciting they accomplished and how others spent an exciting day or a celebration of some kind.

Hopefully I can keep our far away family up to date on new and exciting things that are happening in our family. Well, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment